Non-namespaced prefixing text

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:54:54 +0000
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

This is what I've finally wordsmithed for allowing certain unprefixed
attributes in RDF/XML.  (* here stands for HTML formatting / linking)

I think this gives sufficient compulsion and deprecation for me.

URI
  If *namespace-name* is present, set to a string value of the
  concatenation of the value of the *namespace-name* accessor and the
  value of the *local-name* accessor.  Otherwise if *local-name* is
  ID, bagID, about, resource, parseType or type, set to a string
  value of the concatenation of the *RDF Namespace URI* and the value
  of the *local-name* accessor. Other non-namespaced *local-name*
  values are forbidden.

    NOTE: This support for a set unqualified names is REQUIRED and
    intended to allow RDF/XML documents specified in [RDF-MS] to
    remain valid; new documents SHOULD NOT use these unqualified
    attributes and applications MAY choose to warn when the
    unqualified form is seen in a document.

-- http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/#eventterm-attribute-URI

Dave