The first sentence

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:35:50 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Three of our specs begin their abstracts with a statement of what RDF
is.  They all differ!

Primer:  [[The Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a language for
representing information about resources in the World Wide Web.]]

Concepts: [[The Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a data format for
representing metadata about Web resources and other information.]]

Schema: [[The Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a general purpose
language for representing information in the Web.]]

Whilst its kinda trivial, I suggest that it would be good if we all agreed
on a one sentence description of what RDF is.  How about:

[[The Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a language for representing
information in the Web.]]

Brian