Re: rdfs:StringLiteral

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:02:45 +0100
To: "Patrick Stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Cc: "ext Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg-request@w3.org

I had a look at

  2.4.3 Literals
  2.4.4 Datatypes
  4.2 RDF Literals

and it looks good to me as well, but I'm still concerned that

denote the same value

??? why not have that

*is* the lexical form
and of course for

the mapping fails because the lexical form is not in the
lexical space of the datatype associated with the datatype URI

-- ,

                    "Patrick Stickler"
                    <patrick.stickler@n       To:     "ext Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
                    okia.com>                 cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: rdfs:StringLiteral
                    Please respond to
                    "Patrick Stickler"

[Patrick Stickler, Nokia/Finland, (+358 40) 801 9690,