RE: rdfs:StringLiteral and rdfs:XMLLiteral

At a guess ...

<rdfs:Datatype rdf:about="&rdfs;XMLLiteral">
  <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="&rdfs;Literal">
</rdfs:Datatype>
<rdfs:Datatype rdf:about="&rdfs;StringLiteral">
  <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="&rdfs;Literal">
</rdfs:Datatype>

the subClassOf relationship depends partly on whether the model theory
contains a rule that turns any datatype into a subclass of rdfs:Literal. I
am neutral as to whether it should or not. If there isn't such a rule then
maybe we would want to rename StringLiteral as Literal and not have the
subClassOf relationships at all.

I can take an action to add label and description properties to these if
this proposal is still alive after the telecon!

Jeremy