Re: n-triples for datatype values

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:03:09 +0100
To: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>>>Jos De_Roo said:
> I understood DanC wanted something with a separator
> in between, e.g. <a> <b> "foo"^^<dt1>
> I then wonder where the possible langstring would
> fit, is it then "chat"-fr^^xsd:string or in N-Triples
> "chat"-fr^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string> ?

or "chat"^fr^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string> ?

That's why I suggested chatting to DanC and Tim about how to possibly
re-align N-Triples and N3.  I'm not sure that the N-Triples
langstring ("foo"-en and variants) is much favoured in N3, since Tim
prefers interpretation properties, I recall reading somewhere once.

Dave