Updated version of datatyping code

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:45:17 +0300
To: "w3c-rdfcore-wg" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I've posted an updated version of my datatyping library to

It now allows one to convert between lexical forms of any
datatypes which have intersecting value spaces, for those
values that are members of both datatypes.

E.g. xsd:boolean and uaprof:Boolean have completely disjunct
lexical spaces yet their value spaces are identical, so one
can convert from xsd:boolean to uaprof:Boolean, thus

   (new UAProf.Boolean (new XSD.Boolean ("true"))).lexicalForm()

returns "Yes".

This is useful functionality for inference engines which may
match a query to a subtype but need to return the results in
terms of a superordinate type's lexical space.

See the Datatypes.Test class for examples.

[Patrick Stickler, Nokia/Finland, (+358 40) 801 9690, patrick.stickler@nokia.com]