Re: TEST: C-urrent datatying

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 06:33:44 +0200
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Jos:
> (it's hard to kick-off from datatyping...)

May I point you to the services of

  Datatyping Dependency Detoxification

the new specially convened forum for members of RDF Core, and other members of
RDF Interest and RDF Logic who find themselves in uncontrollable e-mail
spasms with datatyp appearing somewhere in the subject line.

Depending on the severity of your condition we either offer regular one hour
therapy sessions with our on-line counsellers; or datatyping cold turkey, in
which our specially trained team come and smash up all your computers and
other electronic communication equipment. After a week in isolation you will
be assessed as to the extent of your recovery, and gradually reexposed to the
dangers of the Internet.

Datatyping: determined - drop the dependency!