Re: Further analysis on straw poll results

Brian--

Can you go over how you did your analysis (and in particular how you did
your summary figures)?  For one thing, in your revised summary that
included Dave Beckett's response, you showed:

            B          C          D          F

4th        *          *

But your analysis, after removing all but C and F, has only 3 people
preferring F.  Where did the fourth one shown for F in the "1st" row
above go?

--Frank