Re: An implementation of proposal F

From: Michael H. Grove <mhgrove@fla.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:37:06 -0400
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Ah glad to see RIC is drumming up some talk =)

To answer Jeremy's question, no it wouldn't be all that difficult to change
which data typing scheme RIC uses.  It pretty much a matter of changing two
(I think) functions in the model.  If anyone would like to see a version
with a different scheme, drop me a line and we can work something out.

I also wanted to point out that there is a new version of RIC in the works
with a completely re-written parser, which I hope to get fully
RDF/DAML/OWL-lite compliant.  But for now, the latest version with many
useful functions like NTriple import and Jython support, in addition to all
the previous functionality, is available at:
http://www.mindswap.org/~mhgrove/RIC/RIC.shtml.  There are also many other
useful tools throughout our site (http://www.mindswap.org/)

Thanks.

Michael