Re: a low-impact datatypes proposal: rdfs:format

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:01:56 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Dan

something that I haven't understood about your position is how it works with
owl:cardinality.

As far as I can see, all the OWL semantics proposals (including your own)
require access to the *integer* value of owl:cardinality. As far as I can
see, your preferred solutions to rdf datatyping provided only a *numeral*
not an *integer*.

Can you please help me understand your position better, and how you join up
your thinking in these two areas.

Jeremy