Re: Datatyping: new medium-range proposal from HP

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:09:12 +0100
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At 17:19 02/10/2002 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

I was really pleased to see this proposal, not particularly because of its
specific merits, but because it suggests that there may be acceptable
compromise positions around which the WG might be able to build a consensus.

I will allocate some time to discuss this proposal at the next
telecon.  You might like to think about the following questions:

   o does it better meet collective 'requirements' than tidy or untidy alone?

   o what are its disadvantages?  Are they acceptable?  Do you have a
suggestion for a modification which would eliminate/ameliorate these
disadvantages?

   o do you have an alternative suggestion that would better meet our
collective requirements?