Copyright on xsd schema doc [was: Re: Action DanC? [was Re: More on XSD in RDF]

At 09:30 26/11/2002 +0200, Patrick Stickler wrote:

>[Patrick Stickler, Nokia/Finland, (+358 40) 801 9690,
>patrick.stickler@nokia.com]
>

> > It seems to me that what we need, as well as test cases, is an RDF Schema
> > for XML Schema datatypes.
>
>Attached. I did this ages ago as part of the RDF datatyping design
>process. It captures the type hierarchy defined by XML Schema part 2
>as illustrated in the attached graphic (from the XML Schema spec).

Thanks for this Patrick.

I notice that the RDF Schema has a copyright statement reserving all rights
to Nokia.

Please would you clarify the copyright status of this document, e.g.
resubmit without the copyright notice.

Thanks