Re: xsd:float and xsd:decimal

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:06:19 +0000
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

At 11:52 22/11/2002 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:

>Please include this in the test stuite.

Lets not.

Why are we creating such dependencies between RDF and xml schema.  The RDF
test cases should test rdf.  Lets keep to any dependencies of subtle
aspects of xml schema datatypes out of it.  This point seems to be subtle
enough to have misled DanC.  And lets not give ourselves any more work than
we have to.  We are a little short of time after all.

Dan, if you want this to go into an rdf test suite, I'd like to see a
compelling reason why its necessary for RDF.  The XML schema guys can do
their own.