RE: concept anchors - RE: Minutes: telecon 2002-11-15

[[
Discussed in RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax [RDF-CONCEPTS] Section 3 XML
Literals and Section 5.1 Character normalization
]]
==>
[[
Discussed in RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax [RDF-CONCEPTS] Section 3 XML
Literals
]]

[[
Discussed in RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax [RDF-CONCEPTS] Section 4.1
Character normalization
]]
==>
[[
Discussed in RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax [RDF-CONCEPTS] Section 4.5
Literals
]]

Personally, I think it would be tidier to delete the appendices that are
going to go; minimally you should strengthen the warning to indicate that it
will go.

Jeremy