RE: concept anchors - RE: Minutes: telecon 2002-11-15

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:21:13 +0100
To: "Dave Beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: "Graham Klyne" <GK@NineByNine.org>, "RDFCore Working Group" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

[[
Discussed in RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax [RDF-CONCEPTS] Section 3 XML
Literals and Section 5.1 Character normalization
]]
==>
[[
Discussed in RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax [RDF-CONCEPTS] Section 3 XML
Literals
]]

[[
Discussed in RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax [RDF-CONCEPTS] Section 4.1
Character normalization
]]
==>
[[
Discussed in RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax [RDF-CONCEPTS] Section 4.5
Literals
]]

Personally, I think it would be tidier to delete the appendices that are
going to go; minimally you should strengthen the warning to indicate that it
will go.

Jeremy