Re: The first sentence

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:09:43 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I'd prefer to leave this at "language" rather than "framework".  I admit
that RDF has "framework" in it, but we never actually say what a
"framework" is (and the Concepts document starts off immediately talking
about "syntax", which seems more of a "language" notion).  If we're
going to describe this as a "framework", I'd feel some compulsion to say
what we mean by that (including how the "language" aspects of RDF fit
into that "framework").

--Frank