Re: concept anchors - RE: Minutes: telecon 2002-11-15

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:07:32 +0000
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
cc: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>, RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

>>>Jeremy Carroll said:
>
> >     5.1 Character normalization
> >     http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#xtocid48034
>
> character normalization has gone as promised.
>
> hence this link is conceptually broken.

Move the anchor to a changes section.

I see you don't have one, so I'd suggest adding that.

The link is in my description of the rdfms-xml-literal-namespaces and
rdf-charmod-literals issues at
  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#rdfms-xml-literal-namespaces
  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#rdf-charmod-literals

so that would have to be updated.  Please suggest what the updated
words should be.

However, that entire section will go at first REC stage.  Or maybe
last call?  I've already added a warning at the start of
  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Updated-Grammar-changes

so I can certainly choose to remove it.

Dave