RE: concept anchors - RE: Minutes: telecon 2002-11-15

Well,

I'd hope nobody's referencing that one because it's been flagged as "due
for the chop" for some time now.

In this case, I think it should probably go (with suitable warning to the
other authors, of course)... publication checks will pick up any obsolete
references, which, if they exist, should probably be removed.

Brian, the answer to your later question is the first paragraph above.  The
corresponding material is being removed.  I think Jeremy has picked up a
genuine exception to the eminently sensible general rule you have
established concerning anchors.  If this has a knock-on effect on other
documents, we have to deal with that.

At 05:57 PM 11/21/02 +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> >     5.1 Character normalization
> >     http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#xtocid48034
>
>character normalization has gone as promised.
>
>hence this link is conceptually broken.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Jeremy

Graham Klyne