RE: weekly call for agenda items

I would like further discussion about social meaning, particularly the clown
example.
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-concepts/#section-InteractionExample

Issues with that example include:
  does using a term from another namespace implicitly import all of the
triples used in the defining document?
  does using a term (legally) commit one to everything said in the defining
document?
  relationship with owl:imports?
  if we don't have the example are we saying anything? or would any words be
so woolly as to have no real significance.

A problem is that of how to find the defining triples and to discard other
triples from the defining document.

The long lengthy and tedious discussion of owl:imports in the other group is
indicative of the difficulties.

A particular problem with owl:imports is the significance of http errors and
whether any meaning can depend on the absence of http 500 errors. (I don't
care just trying to report the issues ...)

This example started off life as a test case from Brian ("Would an expert
witness be justified in testifying ..."), and was partially developed by
Pat.

I hope to have a editor's draft out later today. The example will still be
in, but labelled (informative), the enclosing section is normative.

Jeremy