RDF Primer Primer

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:39:51 -0600
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

On the last telecon we discussed the conflict between the current
primer and a shorter, task-oriented primer. I've attempted to start
writing the latter:

It currently covers the RDF data model, N-Triples, RDF schema, and
reification. I plan to add sections on model theory closures and
RDF/XML. It's organized in order of importance, with no
forward-references. It's written to be a friendly and helpful guide,
and as a result doesn't sound like most TRs.

I'd like to hear your thoughts. Does the WG feel this is a valuable
document to have? Do they feel it should be a TR (presumably a NOTE)?
Is the style alright? Are there errors in the content? Is there
something else I should cover? Thanks in advance.

The version I wrote today is archived at:

All the best,
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com]