Re: Primer reification section

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:17:40 +0000
To: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

At 08:48 19/11/2002 -0500, Frank Manola wrote:

>I'm thinking seriously about removing discussion of reification from the
>Primer.  Does anyone have any strong feelings about leaving it in?

I take it you are referring to

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-primer-20021111/#reification

The vocabulary is defined and we ought to explain somewhere what it
means.  Schema is currently a little bare on the matter, but I suppose
Danbri could fix that.

Why are you thinking of taking it out Frank?

I suppose the syntax document refers to it.  We'd be bound to get
questions.  What does this bagID stuff do?

My inclination is to keep it in.  But we might want to make some
discouraging noises about its use.