W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > November 2002

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-11-15

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:56:46 GMT
Message-ID: <6490809.1037296708767.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-7>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Time:
10:00:00 Fri Nov 15 2002 in America/New York duration 60+30 minutes

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Nov 15 2002 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: Scribes
Volunteer to scribe this week
Volunteer to scribe next week


2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda


4: Next telecon 22nd Nov 2002


5: Minutes of 2002-11-08 telecon

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0230.html


6: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 2002-09-13#4 PatH
to update model theory to cover 4 to reflect  datatype consensus

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Sep/0125.html

see:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-mt-20021112/

ACTION: 2002-10-25#3 jjc
tell PatH what the LV mappings are for builtin dt

ACTION: 2002-11-01#1  emiller
get editors of concepts to make critical changes and publish

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0001.html

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0412.html

ACTION: 2002-11-01#2 emiller
arrange publication of syntax with DaveB

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0412.html

ACTION: 2002-11-01#4 daveb
review syntax section of primer

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0149.html

ACTION: 2002-11-01#6 stevep
review all of primer

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0186.html

ACTION: 2002-11-01#15 bwm
review schema draft

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0260.html

ACTION: 2002-11-08#1 ericM
publish RDF primer document

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0412.html

ACTION: 2002-11-08#2 grahamK
review model theory draft by Monday night

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0302.html

ACTION: 2002-11-08#3 jjc
review model theory draft by Monday night

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0226.html

ACTION: 2002-11-08#4 em
publish model theory upon receipt from editor

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0412.html

ACTION: 2002-11-08#6 jos
 review RDF Schema draft by Monday

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0383.html

ACTION: 2002-11-08#7 bwm
 review RDF Schema draft by Monday

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0260.html

ACTION: 2002-11-08#8 em
publish RDF Schema upon receipt from editor

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0412.html

ACTION: 2002-11-08#9 daveB
add ntriples to test cases, archive review copy by Monday morning

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0348.html

ACTION: 2002-11--8#10 jjc
review Test Cases draft by Monday

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0335.html

ACTION: 2002-08-08#11 jos
review Test Cases draft by Monday

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0345.html

ACTION: 2002-11-08#12 em
publish Test Cases upon receipt from editor

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0412.html



7: Reflect on 6 WD's published

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0412.html


8: Confirm Status of Withdrawn Actions

ACTION: 2002-06-18#6 danbri
work with PatH and Guha on getting Lbase published as a w3c note.

ACTION: 2002-10-25#7 DanC
review concepts doc

ACTION: 2002-11-01#5 danbri
review schema section of primer

ACTION: 2002-11-01#13 DanC
review schema draft



9: Encouraging Review and Feedback on latest WD's

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0417.html


10: Issuette: which namespace for XMLLiteral?
Propose move  XMLLiteral to RDF namespace.


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0204.html


11: Document overlap and content transfers
2002-11-01#3  frankm  Discuss overlap between primer & concepts with 
              concepts editors


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0422.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Nov/0424.html


12: Primer
2002-04-19#16  danbri  review effect of containerMembershipProperty superproperty on primer
2002-05-03#4  em  liase with danbri to ensure primer and schema stay in sync over the isDefinedBy issue
2002-09-13#5  FrankM  update primer to reflect datatype concensus

What remains to be done to the primer?
What is the editors plan?
             


13: Concepts Doc
What needs to be done?
Plan to last call


14: Syntax Document
2002-11-01#2  emiller  arrange publication of syntax with DaveB
What needs to be done?
What is the editor's plan
         


15: Schema
2002-06-17#1  danbri  Update RDFS spec to reflect resolution of 
                      rdfms-seq-representation
2002-06-17#5  danbri  Update the schema spec to reflect the resolution of 
                      rdfs-isDefinedBy.
2002-06-17#6  danbri  Add to the schema document a comment clarifying the 
                      relationship between the idea that there is exactly one
                      namespace or schema associated with a property and the 
                      rdfs:isDefinedBy property.
2002-06-17#7  danbri  Update the schema spec to account for editorial issues 
                      listed under rdfs-editorial.
2002-06-18#1  danbri  republish the current rdf schema to the current rdf 
                      schema uri
2002-07-12#6  danbri  try to move sec 5 to schema doc
2002-09-13#3  Danbri  update schema to cover 2.1, 3.1, 3.2, 5 to reflect
                      datatype concensus
2002-11-01#14  danbri Contact jjc/gk to ask them to review schema draft 

What needs to be done?
What is the plan?
             


16: Model Theory
2002-02-25#18  bwm  ensure model theory updated to reflect semantics of 
                    rdf:value
2002-06-17#4  patH  Update the model theory to specify that rdfs:isDefinedBy 
                    is an rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:seeAlso.
2002-09-13#4  PatH  to update model theory to cover 4 to reflect datatype 
                    consensus
What remains to be done?
What is the editor's plan?

             


17: Testcases
2001-10-26-#1 bwm  make a test case to illustrate set/bag decision
2002-02-25#9  JanG  Ensure test cases for rdf:foo added to test cases WD
2002-04-05#5  Jeremy  write test cases for rdfms-xml-literal-namespaces
2002-04-19#14 danc  do entailement test case for container with rdfs:contains
2002-04-19#18 jan  produce test case for rdfs-subClassOf-a-Property
2002-06-07#3  JanG  Fold in the consensus test cases and bring back the rest to the group
2002-06-07#4  JanG  Update the test case problems reported by JeremyC and DaveB
2002-05-31#3  JanG  Update test case document with tests for parseType collection
2002-09-13#6  Jan  create testcase to reflect datatype concensus
2002-09-20#1  jjc  Produce test case domain and range.
2002-10-11#1  janG  add test cases from msg Oct/0098
2002-11-01#11 DanC  Create test cases for non datatyped simple literals

What remains to be done?
What is the editor's plan
             


18: Schedule


See:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/#microschedule


19: Issue Tracking


20: LBase Document
2002-11-01#16  danbri  team contact for publishinging LBase note

Status?


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Oct/0046.html



------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant
Received on Thursday, 14 November 2002 12:56:58 EST

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:54:05 EDT