inter-document transfers

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:20:40 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Hi Folks,

I printed out the new WD's today and sat down to take a look at them.  I
was encouraged by what I found.

Over the last few days there has been a lot of discussion and quite a
worrying amount of cross document issues.  I think our goal now, has to be
to stabilize these as far as we can and as quickly as we can, so that the
editors can concentrate on their on docs, free from outside disturbance.

I'd like to propose a small number of transfers between docs and invite
folks to suggest others they feel would be appropriate.

Concepts:

   o 1.2 => primer
   o 2.1 => primer
   o 2.2 => primer