weekly call for agenda items

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:01:42 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

This is the usual weekly call for agenda items for this weeks telecon.

I have in mind to address outstanding technical issues that have arisen in
the rush to get the WD's out and also to address any issues of document
structure and overlap, the goal being that each team of editors is clear
about what needs to be done to their document to get to last call.  Off the
top of my head, the issue I am aware of what namespace XMLLiteral goes in,
I'll search the lists for others tomorrow, but it would be very helpful if
folks would let me know any they are aware of.

I'd also like to discuss issue tracking on the docs from here on in.