Re: Regrets for next two telecons

At 17:38 11/11/2002 +0000, Graham Klyne wrote:

>Due to travelling, I shall probably be unable to attend the 2002-11-15
>telecon, and certainly be unavailable for 2002-11-22.

Have a good time.

We are clearly at a critical time for progressing the documents to last
call.  What position are you in to work on docs over the next few weeks
whilst travelling?  One of the advantages of having two editors on a
document is that whilst one may be unavailable, the other can carry
on.  Can you please work out with Jeremy how you'd like to work this so
that we are able to continue to make rapid progress.