Re: Model theory review, thumbs up

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:07:26 +0000
To: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

At 13:00 11/11/2002 -0600, pat hayes wrote:
>>At 14:19 09/11/2002 -0600, pat hayes wrote:
>>
>>>BTW, I'm keeping the 'current edit' at
>>>http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes/RDF_Semantics_latest.html
>>>this has everything in [1] now de-styled, so anything in red is a
>>>post-Friday-snapshot edit.
>>
>>Interestingly, Mozilla hangs trying to access this, but explorer seems to
>>be ok.  Could be a config problem my end.
>
>Or it could be our new firewall, installed this weekend. Sigh.

Problem gone.  I think it was our end.  I suspect they turned off something
this end for a few minutes early in the am when I was in, the guy who
turned it off was in, but not many other people were.

>Im thrashing trying to debug the proofs in the appendix. Should be done
>soon and then can finish the gloss edits.

To an untrained eye such as mine, its looking like it does a great job of
making these ideas understandable to those, well, with an untrained eye.