Re: NTriple review

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:56:23 +0000
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>>>Jeremy Carroll said:
>
> (neither are *critical* both substantive)
> Suggestions:
>
> 3.1
> character defn changes 127 to 126

That was a bug, the hexadecimal was correct (#x20-#x7E), the comment
was wrong ("... to 127")

Fixed.

> langguage defn
> in concepts language is now lower case.
> This is a cross-document consistency issue.

Can you give me a pointer to this?  I thought this was being done at
the semantic level, not in the syntaxes?

> do nothing, resolve later.
> or
> new text:
>
> language ::= [a-z0-9][a-z0-9-]+
>
> (delete ref to REC-xml#sec-lang-tag)

Why?  I guess this is incomplete since it is refering obliquely to
multiple changing RFCs.  Is checking this unimportant?  Is it defined
elsewhere that is better pointed at?

If I used the above defn, it would be good to explain where it came
from.

Dave