Re: Literals are resources [was Re: missing (and incorrect) RDF S axioms]

At 12:47 11/11/2002 +0300, Patrick Stickler wrote:

>So it would seem to me that insofar as the abstract syntax
>and MT are concerned, literals would be valid subjects.

   http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-literalsubjects

[[Resolution: On the 15th February 2002, at the RDFCore WG telecon, the WG:

     * resolved that the current syntaxes (RDF/XML, n-triples, graph
syntax) do not allow literals as subjects.
     * noted that it is aware of no reason why literals should not be
subjects and a future WG with a less restrictive charter may extend the
syntaxes to allow literals as the subjects of statements.
]]