Re: XMLLiteral belongs in RDF namespace, not RDFs

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:54:03 +0000
To: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>>>pat hayes said:
> Oh, and what about rdfs:Resource??
>
> BUt make up your collective mind, guys, as I have to do major
> rewriting when we move things between namespaces.

We haven't agreed to any changes yet.  Don't make any moves or renames.

The syntax WD defines all RDF namespace terms:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Namespace

Real soon this will be updated to the latest published draft and have
the list/collections ones.

The schema WD defines all RDFS namespace terms:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/

danbri's last draft
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/Schema/200211/
has added rdfs:Datatype to the RDFS namespace.  It also explains
the RDF-namespaced terms including the new rdf:List, rdf:first,
rdf:rest, rdf:nil.

If we change any term names or namespaces, it should require WG
approval in a telcon.

Dave