Re: rdf:value ??

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 19:04:51 -0500 (EST)
To: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I got that from:

http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns
	<Property ID="value"
	  s:comment="Identifies the principal value (usually a string) of a
		property when the property value is a structured resource" />

For lack of a better definition, I took the one at the RDF namespace URI.

I believe rdf:value is fairly widely used, as something along the lines of
'a stringy represention of something'.

Are there any better defintions on the table?

Dan