re: References Boiler Plate

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 14:46:56 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

This boiler plate needs a few tweaks:

a.  We need to be consistent as to whether we cite the full names of
authors and editors, or just their initials.  The current boiler plate
has a mixture.

b.  We also need to be consistent as to whether we say "Work in
progress" or "work in progress";  again, there's currently a mixture.

Also, having changed the Primer to be consistent with what I thought was
the latest Concepts and Syntax documents in citing Schema as
[RDF-VOCABULARY] (and having announced that to the list on Tuesday),
we're now going back to [RDF-SCHEMA]?  Boo!

--Frank