Semantics thumbs up

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 23:11:07 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

just to let you know that I am now too tired to write up my scribblings.

There were no issues that I saw as critical.

I have got a number of typos etc.
I have one large deletion (the graph syntax bit).
I have some discussion points about other overlap with concepts (assertions,
datatypes, rdfs:XMLLiteral - that last one is close to critical, but all
that means is I like my text about XML much more than yours, so that's
subjective really)
I have a suggestion for restructuring and strengthening the recommendations
made to people extending the rdf collection and rdf reificiation

However, I will send details tomorrow. Sorry to keep you in suspense.