60+30 minute telecon

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:16:25 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Hi Folks,

We are clearly very busy at the moment and we have extended the last two
telecon's.

How would folks feel about scheduling telecons for 90 minutes (we don't
have to use it all if we are finished) until we are past this busy spell.

This is how I will shape this weeks agenda, but given the short notice and
lack of discussion, folks are free to object and we'll limit ourselves to
60 mins.