Re: access to MT editors version

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 00:35:01 +0100
To: "pat hayes <phayes" <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

> As might have been predictable, this is taking longer than I thought.
>
> In case anyone wants to start reading, Im keeping the current version
> (being updated by the minute) at
> http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes/RDF%20Model%20Theory_Oct_draft.html

that's very good to read and I have no fundamental remarks
just something that I don't understand in 3.4

  If x is in D, then ICEXT(x) is the value space of L2V(x)

so the class extension of a datatype x *is* its value space
i.e. the range of L2V(x)

then how could it be that we should take care

  not to identify the value space of a datatype
  with the class of its members

-- ,