MITRE email will be out this weekend

From: by way of <fmanola@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 11:16:49 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:12:20 -0500 (EST)
From: Frank Manola <fmanola@attbi.com>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, fmanola@attbi.com

Hey guys--

Our email will be down all this coming weekend, from 8PM EST Friday evening
11/8 to 6AM EST Tuesday morning 11/12 (Monday is Veterans Day, a holiday at
MITRE) while they move a bunch of computers, so I won't be directly getting
email addressed to the list.  If you need to email me directly during that
period, you will need to use the return address from this message.  I'll
check the list archives periodically for most of the traffic though.