Re: new Primer version for review

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:20:28 +0000
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

At 09:32 PM 10/31/02 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
>There's a lot of redundancy with the
>concepts spec that I'd like to see
>eliminated, maybe after this WD publication.

I should apologize for not having found time to cross-check concepts and
primer yet.  I acknowledge this is something to be done.  I'm hoping to
have an intensive period on all this stuff in the next few days, but the
complications of life are creating a few cross-currents right now.

PS:  for those who don't know, I'm no longer working for Clearswift.

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>