Re: in and out of the MT

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 21:42:41 +0100
To: patrick hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>>>patrick hayes said:
>
> Guys, is there an up-to-date summary of the complete RDF and RDFS
> vocabulary anywhere, taking into account all the changes we have
> decided on? I'd like to get the MT document towards the stage where
> it at least mentions everything, if only to say that it isn't giving
> it any particular meaning.

There isn't a totally up-to-date rdf: namespace URI list, but the one
in the syntax doc is the latest:

  The RDF Namespace
  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Namespace

In my editors draft, this is slightly reformatted:
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-Namespace

For the RDF Schema terms, it seems the following sumarises the
vocabular you need:

  RDF Schema overview
  http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-schema/#ch_overview

and is up-to-date.

> In a similar vein, I presume that the new daml-style rdf:Collections
> should be put into the MT document as well.  Any objections?

(rdf:Collections isn't a new term however)
The new rdf:List, rdf:first, rdf:rest and rdf:nil vocabulary will be
added to the syntax doc, in the section/URI above.

The detail of how they *work* will be elsewhere in a section yet to
be written.  If you want, I can reserve a document anchor and
skeleton section, for you to point at in the next MT WD?

Dave