W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > May 2002

Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2002-05-31

From: <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 21:25:30 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <917240.1022790318134.JavaMail.bwm@MCBRIDE-B-4>
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Time:
10:00:00 Fri May 31 2002 in America/New York

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri May 31 2002 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore

1: Volunteer scribe


2: Roll Call


3: Review Agenda

See:
  http://current/


4: Next telecon?


5: Review Minutes of 2002-05-24

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0109.html


6: Confirm Status of Completed Actions

ACTION: 2002-02-25#12 DanC
Contact RFC 2396 editors to confirm that RDF will use a different algorithm for xml:base

ACTION: 2002-02-26#10 bwm
Organise f2f around Sardinia timescales in Bristol

ACTION: 2002-04-12#6 em
stimulate discussion with TBL about rdfms-assertion, with reference to earlier request for feedback.

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0122.html

ACTION: 2002-04-19#2 danb
review schema parts of primer and other (unspecified) sections

ACTION: 2002-04-19#20 jjc
review charmod in time to get WG comments sent by 31st May

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-i18n-comments/2002May/0021.html

ACTION: 2002-04-19#21 PatH
review charmod in time to get WG comments to charmod by 31st May

ACTION: 2002-05-03#7 danc
summarise to the list the options for collections, with the objections that

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Apr/0334.html

ACTION: 2002-05-17#4 bwm
Set up web page for June f2f meeting

see:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20020617-f2f/

ACTION: 2002-05-17#5 jjc
Draft text to describe the abstract graph syntax for inclusion in the RDF/XML syntax doc.

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0089.html

ACTION: 2002-05-24#1 jjc
submit his comments (minus N-Triples mention) to the I18N WG as representing this WG's position.

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-i18n-comments/2002May/0021.html

ACTION: 2002-05-24#2 danc
write up a proposal for incorporating daml:collection into RDF

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0103.html

ACTION: 2002-05-24#3 jos
produce test cases to go with the daml:collection proposal

see:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0103.html



7: Confirm Status of Withdrawn Actions

ACTION: 2001-09-21#11 Bill DehOra
Prepare proposal on qnames as parsetype attributes



8: outstanding issues - 8 left
rdfs-xml-schema-datatypes
rdfms-contexts
rdfms-seq-representation
rdfms-assertion
rdfs-editorial
rdf-namespace-change
faq-html-compliance
rdfs-isDefinedBy-semantics


See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking


9: Document Status
Primer - Frank is there text/clarifications needed
Datatypes



10: Issue: rdfs-isDefinedBy-semantics
2002-05-24#4  danbri  update the isDefinedBy proposal (with help from Guha) in light of the discussion in the 2002-05-24 telecon


11: daml:collection
Propose

  o Approve Jos's test case as the basis for resolving this issue

  o add the new names to the rdf namespace

  o use parseType="Collection"

  o typed nodes are permitted as collection members

  o Action dajobe to add update the syntax spec based
    on Jos's test case

  o Action Jan to amend Jos's test case to show a typed node member
    and add it to the test cases with status approved

  o close this issue
               

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-seq-representation
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0103.html


12: Definition of graph syntax
Discuss Jeremy's proposal.

             

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0120.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0122.html


13: Dark Triples
Assign issue owner to assess the proposed solutions
Is there an interaction with rdfms-assertion?


See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0145.html


14: Issue: rdfms-assertion
2002-05-17#7  DaveB  Investigate recent TAG decision on registering
mime types for W3C specifications and make a recommendation to the WG

Also consideration of Tim's recent response and ensuing thread.
             

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-assertion
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0126.html


15: Approve test cases
Propose approve test cases reviewed by Aaron and Graham
             

See:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0125.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0144.html


16: Issue: xml:base
Feedback from the URI group - thread starting

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2002Apr/0025.html
             

See:
  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-xml-base
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2002Apr/0025.html
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0060.html



------------------------------------------------------------
This agenda was produced by Jema, the Jena WG assistant
Received on Thursday, 30 May 2002 16:26:13 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 3 September 2003 09:48:16 EDT