Re: shorter Primer

Aaron--

I think you've got the right idea, but I don't know about your proposed
changes.  I was thinking that Section 3 has two sentences, and that
could easily be cut in half (more if we allow fragments--oops!  haven't
done that material yet;  I guess it's too late now).  Also, since this
is the Web, and we have links, why do we need Section 8?  Or even
separate sections?  We could just run all the sentences together.

Cheers!
--Frank