shorter Primer

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:37:34 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Since people apparently want a shorter Primer, and we can simply refer
to the MT, test cases, and so on to explain everything, I thought you'd
like to review this newer version.  Of course, some people may find the
explanations a bit sparse, to which I suppose we'd respond, "that's
life"!

Now back to actually explaining things....

--Frank