RE: Weekly call for agenda items

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 16:42:38 +0100
To: "Patrick Stickler" <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, "ext Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "RDF Core" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, "arno Gourdol" <agourdol@adobe.com>, "andrew Salop" <asalop@adobe.com>

> Datatypes: stake-in-ground vs simpledatatype2
>
> [yeah, I know, slap me...]
>
> Patrick

I regret that you weren't at the after hours conversation last
week.
I found it helpful, and thought Aaron's e-mail summarised what
I learnt:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002May/0066.html

While I continue to support simpledatatype2 I believe that
the group should as much as possible concentrate on getting
the current datatype stuff out to the community as a WD.

As such, I would support the chair in stating that your
agenda request is about an issue that is currently not open.

Jeremy