June f2f

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 10:44:55 -1000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

I think we've decided to hold the RDFCore f2f meeting in June at HP's
offices.  Julie has gathered some hotel information for folks, which I've
copied below.

HP is located to the north of the city.  Folks have a basic choice to
make.  Do you want to stay in the centre of the city where there are pubs,
restaurants etc nearby, or do you want to stay within walking distance of
HP, in a rather bleaker environment.  If you stay in the centre, then HP is
about a 20 minute cab ride away.

HP folks visiting often stay at the Marriot.  The Holiday Inn near HP is a
new Holiday Inn Express.

I imagine we will organise a dinner though it will likely be self
funding.  If folks choose to stay in the centre, then we'll probably have
dinner in a restaurant there.  If you choose to stay close to HP, then I'd
suggest dinner at one of several country pubs nearby, provided there are
enough cars/drivers to get us there/back.

Brian

Hotel Du Vin
The Sugar House
Narrow Lewins Mead
Bristol
Tel: 0117 9255577                       115 per night

Holiday Inn (next door to HP)
Filton
Bristol
Tel: 0870 4009014                       90 per night room only  breakfast
13.95 total 103.95

The Bristol Marriot Royal Hotel
College Green
Bristol
Tel: 0117 9255100                       99 per night

Berkeley Square Hotel
15 Berkeley Square
Clifton
Bristol                                 86 per night

Seeleys Hotel
17-27 St Pauls Road
Clifton
Bristol
Tel: 0117 9738544                       65 per night