Re: xmlbase error1

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 29 Mar 2002 13:36:03 -0600
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 12:18, Dave Beckett wrote:
[...]
> We should not be testing for something with an undefined answer!

My considered opinion is that the answer is defined by RFC 2396;

 "relfile" relative to mailto:foo@bar is mailto:relfile.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20020225-f2f/irclog-2002-02-26.html#T09-02-13

I regret that I cannot write a more detailed response,
nor investigate the state of this matter (whether
the WG has already decided on it or not) without
putting my other obligations at risk for the
next week or so.