Re: Last Call: draft-w3c-rdfcore-rdfxml-mediatype-00 ready to submit?

At 12:42 PM 3/26/02 -0600, Aaron Swartz wrote:
>Perhaps Graham can provide this, I've not published an RFC with it before.
>Vaguely it goes something like this:
>
>1. Publish an Internet-Draft
>2. If comments, fix them and go back to step 1
>3. Get approval from the IESG/Regional Coordinator
>4. Have the RFC Editor publish it.

That's pretty much it.  From step 3, you're somewhat in the hands of the
IESG and there is probably a last call of some kind involved.

Theoretically, it's possible to have an informational RFC published without
IESG approval, but since we're after registration in the MIME type "IETF
tree" then I don't think that's an option here.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>