Schedule: datatypes document plan

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:33:57 +0000
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
At last Friday's telecon we discussed how to proceed with the datatypes
document.

I believe the following suggestion was made and found support:

   o that we publish a datatyping WD

   o the we reaffirm our decision that the datatyping work is rec track

   o that we keep open the option of merging the datatyping WD into other
documents in the future (likely schema and model theory)

To keep things moving along, I propose that we adopt this plan.

Brian