archiving local-drafts (www-archive reminder)

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 05:16:59 -0500 (EST)
To: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Aaron Swartz wrote:

> On 2002-03-23 4:28 AM, "Graham Klyne" <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com> wrote:
>
> Where not otherwise noted I've applied your suggestions to my local draft,
> which I will put up at:
>
> http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/rdf-mediatype.{txt, xml, html}

As an aside, and in no way intended critically, I just wanted to remind WG
members who are maintaining local drafts on their own servers that the
www-archive@w3.org list is available. Periodically sending snapshots (eg.
attaching a .zip with images etc too) might be worth doing, to make sure
that the w3.org historical record captures these documents at each stage
of their lifecycle.

Dan

(wishing  w3c-rdf-syntax and w3c-rdf-schema archives were similarly part
of the public record... maybe after we get to REC I'll put the time into
seeking permission for those archives to go public)