Re: Unasserted triples, Contexts and things that go bump in the night.

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:14:52 -0500 (EST)
To: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Frank Manola wrote:

> I don't see anything at [1] that might have been from Rick
> Jelliffe--unless he was driving one of those Hong Kong taxicabs!

> > [1] http://rdfweb.org/people/danbri/2001/05/hk/batch10/ani.html

Heh sorry, teach me to cut and paste on a Macintosh; forgot to press apple-c.

That (for the curious) was an animated gif of some photos I took in
Kowloon, Hong Kong at last year's web conference. I animated a bunch of
photos to make a cheapy movie effect. It succeeds in reminding me of
Kowloon (apart from the heat/humidity, no HTML tags for that, thankfully).