Re: Unasserted triples, Contexts and things that go bump in the night.

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:22:25 +0200
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>, RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
On 2002-03-20 14:25, "ext Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> Most recently:
> Patrick:
>> I don't see any confusion. The first produces
>>
>>    :Bob ex:age "35" ;
>>
>> and the second
>>
>>    :April ex:age "35" .
>>
>> Where is the confusion?
>
> Answered earlier:
>>> Patrick:

I don't see the same issue here. Actually, I consider
the fact that the properties are untouched by the
assertion/no-assertion mechanisms a plus.

The alternate approach based on namespace prefixes, while
doing the job, seems more cumbersome to me. But that
may just be a stylistic quirk of mine.

Patrick