Re: Primer: slight revision

Dave--

This is OK (and I wasn't trying to ignore your previous sets of
comments, just didn't have time to deal with them all).  But I'm going
to need some guidance from the WG as to how much needs doing before
"publishing stage X", so this is something for folks to think about.
E.g., elimination of @@s and labeling all the examples (also, which
things constitute "examples" for this purpose?  Individual lines like
"The creator of <foo> is John Smith"?)  Remember, I'm something of a
newbie at this "Editor" business.

--Frank