Primer: slight revision

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:21:55 -0500
To: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
CC: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
A slight revision of the 20020312 version of the Primer is now at
http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-20020314.html

This represents no substantive content changes from the previous version
(for those of you who are reviewing), but does represent some formatting
and HTML cleanup (plus fixing a few, but apparently not all, typos).  I
ran it through the W3C validator, and there's still plenty of work to do
(I introduced a few more errors in "fixing things up", but at least I
have the validation report to go by!), but I think it's starting to
shape up.

--Frank