Primer: slight revision

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:21:55 -0500
To: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
CC: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
A slight revision of the 20020312 version of the Primer is now at

This represents no substantive content changes from the previous version
(for those of you who are reviewing), but does represent some formatting
and HTML cleanup (plus fixing a few, but apparently not all, typos).  I
ran it through the W3C validator, and there's still plenty of work to do
(I introduced a few more errors in "fixing things up", but at least I
have the validation report to go by!), but I think it's starting to
shape up.