RE: rdfms-xmllang - text for a note

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:38:16 -0000
To: "Brian McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Frank Manola" <fmanola@mitre.org>
Cc: <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

> I was wondering where this might be put.  The primer?

No, that's the dustbin mentality for the primer.
It's a note aboute the definition of literal equality, stick it straight
after that definition. Is that part of the model theory draft? Or syntax? Or
even test cases?

I guess my prerference is that the normative defition of the RDF graph data
model should be in syntax, and that this note follows the defn of equality.